Tuesday, December 2, 2008

+but after all these weeks have gone by, i might as well give you a try

God gave me a smile this morning. Pretty early this morning.I haven't prayed that well in a while. The occaisional roll-over-in-bed-thank-you-for-todays, but nothing of real substantial worth. Last night I got to bed early and actually had time for some quality thoughts to send up to my creator. I didn't expect a response for a couple of days or even weeks, but I had a lot of questions.

This morning I woke up and shuffled to turn the light on and as my mind reeled about the night before and the day ahead, like a ton of bricks, my response came. No, Heather, you're not making a mistake, but you need to be more careful. The decisions you have made are not wrong. You are just teetering on that line of right and wrong, with your body clear of crossing over to the wrong just yet. Just be careful. Maybe take a few steps away from the line.

It might sound vague and strange, but it seriously answers every one of the questions I had as I fumbled my words the night before. I can't explain it. Don't know why I just tried to. Just excited, and wanted to tell someone. :)

1 comment:

lauren said...

yay for answered prayers! and so clear, what a gift :)