Sunday, February 8, 2009

+lately the weather has been much warmer, and consquently so have i

"And I'm not sure what happens when everything here ends
but I hope it's like they said and I hope it never ends." (Page France)

"It's funny how you find you enjoy your life when you're happy just to be alive." (Relient K)

Deep breath. What gorgeous weather. I cannot get enough of it. Since Friday (and the 60-70 degree weather hit) I have been outside more of my day than inside.

Thesis = 1/4 done.

Music = fully updated and in learning mode once more.

Yes... I roped some of my friends into being crafty with me while on duty. I had to do a project for my Senior Capstone class, and had some extra supplies :)

2 comments:

Brooke Wilder said...

Hoorayyyyy collaging! I had quite a bit of fun with you, friend =)

(write this down, I'm pretty sure it's the only thing I've ever said to you that wasn't sarcastic.)

Kindall said...

I like to see Relient K making your posts. They speak real wisdom.