so erin, kindall and i decided to make a 25 things list based on this article:
25 Tips for the Busy Facebook User - The Lede Blog, NYTimes.com
1. omg...we're starting this silly list we've totally been tagged in a million times, so we might as well do it, i mean i guess we .
2. so this one time i was walking in the gym and slipped on pepsi and i was totally mortified because it was in front of a group of seniors, but then the hottest guy in the group grabbed my hand and pulled me up. totally worth it.
3. so i have to admit, i have a crush on this RA in kennedy and he's really tall and has a santa tie, but it would be so embarrasing if he was reading this right now! ( :-o )
4. okay i admit it, i'm addicted to scope moutwash. so expensive, but hey, i'm always 99.9% germ-free!
5. i hate dumb people, but hey i'm smarter for it.
6. okay, so this is sort of personal, but when i was in 2nd grade all the kids in my class called me T.I.M. which was first of all embarrasing seeing as how i am a girl and it's a boy's name, but also because it stood for "tiny idiot munchkin" ... i know, gag - right?
7. As Director of Homeland Security last year, I got tons of free White House coaster and those amazing coozies that no one can live without. And mine have Patriot Act - free guarantees.
8. Since I live in Nashville, I met the french rapper Sprai Cheeze at my favorite hole-in-the-wall coffee shop and I was so disillusioned as I saw him get a styrofoam cup. How non-eco friendly. JERK!
9. So there's this drummer that lives on the 3rd floor of my building, and me and my friends decided to fill his drums with bees. He's allergic.... so you get the idea.
10. i like cake.
11. so i've always identified with screech from saved by the bell, there's something to his insatiable quest for knowledge that i've always just found attractive. and don't get me started on the curly hair...
12. I admit that I am medically allergic to the sunshine. Therefore, I am pale, and I blend in with my macbook.
13. I thought about getting the black macbook, but decided to coordinate with my skintone. All my family members agreed this was a good decision. I am so blessed to have them. (Small green ribbons for awareness - give me a shout out and I'll get you one!)
14. The Death Cab for Cutie song, "No Sunlight" has always made me cry because it reminds me of my sensitive skin condition and I really feel connected to something here--something bigger than me, bigger than Death Cab even.
15. I've never tried marijuana, but I've always thought it would have similar affect to advil.
16. My teacher tried to give me a C on a paper that I wrote because she thought I plagiarized, but I gave her a long speech in class stating Aristotle, where I explained that quality writing and research does not equate to plagiarism and there are no such thing as the forms, just because. And she got my point and the general feeling of the classroom and gave me an A++.
17. I was arrested and when my parents found me in jail I was only wearing nothing but an eye patch and a pair of argyle socks and it seemed that I had been reduced to moaning "ARRR" all day.
18. I know why the caged bird sings. AND I know what you did last summer (part two).
19. One of these completely made up - jk jk jk ;-)
20. I have always wanted to name my kids after TI's kid - Messiah Ya'Majesty and then also a proclamation of my love for a specific fruit - Grapefruit.
21. I used to think that St. Patricks day was all about Lucky Charms. Now I know that it's not, but each year, I always grab myself a box of Lucky Charms WITH an honorary green beer.
22. Props to my pet bunny rabbit Dr. Snarflebum for always being there for me - through thick and thin.
23. I haven't spoken to my parents in four years. They think I joined the circus and I haven't the heart to tell them I'm actually getting an education.
24. I spent so much time in detention in high school that I learned to carve my name into a desk using only my teeth. Now this skill aids me in my understanding of the beaver community in my social work endeavors.
25. My all time favorite place is under the train tracks. That one way tunnel between Arrington and Nolensville. SO romantic.
3 comments:
This is epic. Bigger than Death Cab even.
we sure know how to use our time.
i laughed so hard i cried.
i definately think that warrants good use of time :)
Post a Comment