I'm blogging so I can keep myself accountable.
But I've wanted to go to the Grand Canyon since before Belmont. And I told myself I would go during college. And I failed. So now, new goal: Go before Grad School / LifeInTheFallWhateverThatIs.
I'm thinking Summer. It'll need to be (at least) a six-day venture. 4 driving. 2 there. Something like that.
I've put on reserve at the library every Grand Canyon Trip Planner / Guide / Map / Video.
Come with me! I think I can rope in Sarah and Kindall. The more the merrier (and cheaper and more entertaining). I'll plan everything!
"Last night, I had a dream
About a place I'd never been
Shining sun on fields of goldAbout a place I'd never been
It could be heaven for all I know
I close my eyes and then go back again"
-The Greencards

2 comments:
If I can make it work with work/have some money left after this Spaintacular experience, I'm in!
I'm already in the car with you. let's go.
Post a Comment