When I was in Spiritual Formations class my last semester of college we talked so much about rhythm - rhythm of the Christian church, rhythm of nature/seasons, of relationships, of emotions, and so many other things. I love the rhythm of life and I am so excited to have a more defined rhythm as I begin my August and onward journey in a new state. But until then, I feel a bit out of sorts, or like I'm not really in a rhythm, but instead a series of mismatched events all are taking place in a couple short weeks.
I am loving what is happening here. Having Laurajean in town and in my apartment made me feel so blessed to have friends who feel like family. Going to a perfectly fantastic wedding here in Nashville full of people in attendance who I love being around. Getting the chance to really take in the last few weeks with people who have changed me spiritually, emotionally, and professionally. It's so weird to think of change, but so good too.
I am about to head to Disney World (told you... mismatched) with my parents and Dad's side of the family. What a weird week out of the ongoing Belmont Orientation events that I've been helping out with. I hope it will be a good relaxing and fun time and time to just think and reflect. Then I'll be back, packing up, finishing up, heading to Louisville, headed home and wedding sesason: birmingham edition will begin. Then packing all up again and Mom and Heather roadtrip to KU will begin.
Maybe this season is all part of the bigger rhythm. I like to think so :)
1 comment:
I so miss you! Please please PLEASE call me when you get to KU. It's not that far from me and we need to meet up for a weekend!
Post a Comment