What a wonderful couple of days! Good bonding times with friends, volunteering, fellowshipping with new church friends, working hard, piles of packages, calls from around the country, feeling blessed and loved, restful days, after church lunching, and tons of thinking. Thank you all for ushering in my 23rd year of life!!!!
Questions I have lingering from my birthday:
1. I received 4 cards with babies on them with awesome looking screaming faces. Normally I would say this is just cute, no questions asked, but I need to know... I don't REMIND you guys of these screaming babies do I? I mean, I know I make sound effects and crazy faces sometimes, but...
2. Will anyone ever understand how much this warms my heart?
![]() | |
| 3. Will these treats + people who live in Auburn + the promise of hanging out with the Millers / their dog make me move back to the South one day? |
![]() |
| 4. Will I gain a better moral education from these textbooks or the ones I have for class? |




1 comment:
I love you. and this blog post.
Post a Comment