In the whirlwind of the past week, what has happened? I finished my first semester of grad school. Finished up the final paperwork and emails to leave for a couple of weeks. I packed, said sweet sad goodbyes, and hopped onto two flights that took me back to Birmingham, AL, my home. I rushed from the airport to a Bachelorette Party to a day of preparing and rehearsing to a day of celebration of a beautiful couple that I have loved dearly for years and years. I wanted to put some pictures from their photographer's blog (http://simple-color.com/blog/?p=8065).
Ahh, more on refelctions later. Just know I'm a happy camper. I'm Christmas shopping. And not living in a residence hall. And I'm brewing coffee in the mornings. And watching Grey's Anatomy and reading... for FUN. Ahh, yes, Winter Break. Blessed? I. Am.
 |
| The home that was the location of too many sleepovers, nsync dance parties, homecoming pictures, prom pictures, and more became the place where we took pictures just moments before Melissa Joseph became Melissa Miller. |
 |
| Memory lane... 4 1/2 years ago. |
 |
| We couldn't get our eyes off the beautiful bride. |
 |
I cannot get over how wonderful these two are together.
|
2 comments:
Can I just say... That I adore your blogs and aspire to grow up to be just like you. :P (or something like that...)
whatttt!!!! i want to be YOU when i grow up!!!! (meaning, thanks!!) :)
Post a Comment