Wednesday, May 18, 2011

+memory tells me that these times are worth working for


I am still beaming and bragging... I'm a proud, proud sister. This past weekend, my gorgeous sister Sharon not only packed up all of her and her husband's belongings (and cats) to move to start her residency in New York, turned 26, but also graduated from medical school. That's right, in the past three years Sharon's name has changed from Sharon Pierce to Sharon Tsay to Sharon Tsay, M.D. She's always been the smarty pants of the family, and now she has the letters attached to her name to prove it.

It has been a crazy weekend. I have been to Birmingham and back, a grand total of 4 flights and hours upon hours of delays. (I do not know how I did my job before I got the iPhone to keep in touch while miles away from my halls). I got to see Henry and Sharon. I got to see Beth and Drew (how Drew managed to escape all the pictures I took is impressive). And I got to see my parents. We packed and ate and packed and ate. Good trip. I love my family. I love the Tsays. I love that I got to celebrate with them this weekend. Time with them is never enough.

No comments: