Monday, June 27, 2011

+i looked over curtains and it was then that i knew, only a full house gonna make it through

My flight has been booked. It's official, I am sitting in the airplane seat next to this lovely lady in t-minus 2 months. Onward bound to Minnesota. The only thing I knew about Minnesota growing up is that my American Girl doll Kirsten lived there. And that they had a lot of lakes. And now I get to experience it in a whole new way. So if we can get through training new staff, opening our halls, and our first couple weeks of our 3rd semester of graduate school, we get to celebrate at the family cabin!



BUT FIRST!...

These two wild women are headed my way in 4 days!!! These are the ladies who make my world go round. I am such a lucky girl to have them come visit. I can hardly stand the wait!! Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Amanda Nally said...

I love that Kindall isn't complete without her starbucks with her. :)