Over the past year I've gotten into reading fashion blogs. I started with What Would a Nerd Wear and then transpired into what is now 20+ fashion blogs on my google reader.
In that vein, I did some power-work-clothes shopping at the outlets this weekend and figured I'd share!
I went in with a firm budget and came out with 17 new pieces and also found Devon several things and stayed under budget!
Here are the basics (plus tanks you don't see). Notice how great they are to mix and match - can't wait to put them together with clothes I already have!
Banana Republic Outlet: white sweater, lace navy top, purple silk top, orange swearer, lace white top, lace/denim skirt, magenta sweater, tan knit sweater, green dress.
Ann Taylor Factory Store: navy tank silk layers, polka dotted shirt with longer sleeves
Gap Outlet: dark wash jeans, navy blue skirt (and Devon's khakis, polo, fitted shirt)
Famous Footwear: Dr Scholl's tan wedges (so comfortable!)
I feel like a new woman! I think the green dress is my favorite so far. Cheers to working!



1 comment:
I can't wait to see you at work in the clothes! (and I really like the green dress too!)
Post a Comment