
Day 36 of lent. No closer to enlightenment. Much closer to understanding what it means to daily desire time with God. It's like when you start drinking water consistently and you forget for a day -- your body does not let you forget. I felt crippled last night because I was too distracted and busy to sit down and just allow God to help me, and I know that is all that is necessary. Prayer really does wash away bitterness, frustration, misunderstandings, and worries. It is nice to know that. However, there is so much stubborness I need to still give up. There is so much more vulnerability that I need to allow myself to have with others. Particularly friendships. I have been hurt. But who hasnt!! It is selfish to think I am the only one that struggles and I need to just be open. Best advice I've heard lately is just to Let Go.
No comments:
Post a Comment