Saturday, September 12, 2009

+my darling we're both on the wing, look down and keep on singing!

Update update. I am just about to head over to the Phi Tau Rave Paint Party, but before I do, I should note that this week has been jam packed and a bit crazy, but the beautiful part is that most of it has just been relationship building. I haven't been busy with busy work or homework or meetings. So it has been awesome.

These adorable owls have been keeping me company. A girls-day-out of shopping resulted in me purchasing...key covers :)




In addition, I should probably post about Hot Yoga. Kelly and I are finishing up tomorrow our 2 week unlimited Hot Yoga Nashville package. It has been a journey and adventure all of its own. I know these poses like the back of my hand.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Okay so you know them, but the real question is...

can you remember the proper names for them?

In the year and a half I've been practicing yoga I still have no clue. Thank God for dumbed-down names like Pigeon Pose :)

Mark Cook said...

yoga is incredibly difficult, and the few times i've tried i haven't last too long. and the whole being busy thing seems to work well when it's all balanced and in perspective, eh?

hlpie said...

hahaha Kristine! good point! similarly, I don't think I could even spell words like sedasna? :)

yes, mark! i'm glad you've at least given yoga a try. and the balanced busyness is awesome! i hope Seminary is treating you well, though from your thought provoking blogs, i think it is!