I love the beauty that is the mystery of the way God works. I love how he can use anxiety to draw me back into fellowship and humility. People are beautiful. They have flaws, they don't do things right. And I love them because of that. Because we are all so fragile and human and vulnerable. The opening up, the letting others know our hearts and our fears and our dreams and our real emotions are what really count in this life. I know that I am rambling here, but I am so impressed by the way that God chooses to work sometimes, mainly because it is never what I could expect and imagine (and I definitely have an imagination).
How do I allow myself to well up with pride to the point that I must be shattered and crumbled before I can be restored? Oh, the learning. Oh, the growing.
"When the lie is deeper than I know,
You capture me and You carry me home.
You see these wounds and rescue me,
You always heal things beautifully.
And I close my eyes and You can still my heart.
And I call out Your name,
cause you always know where to find me.
And where could I wander that You wouldn't be?
Whom have I but You who really knows me?
Proven to be the God that sees, from strength to strength, You've lifted me."
-Watermark, Where to Find Me
No comments:
Post a Comment