Man. Nashville, TN is a wonderful place. I hardly even slept for those 3 1/2 - 4 days that I got to be there this past weekend. I cannot say enough wonderful things to explain the love and care I felt from the people in my life. It felt so good to be hugged, paid for, talked to, and just have time with people who know me so well. When I left, I initially felt this void or this feeling that I had no clue why I left Tennessee ever. Now, I am coming to understand that I'm just lucky to have this support system who loves me and cares for me even while I'm away at grad school, learning more and improving myself and serving others.
I feel filled up. And motivated. And ready to tackle the rest of this semester. I never knew how emotional this all would be for me. But sweet reunions are so worth it.






No comments:
Post a Comment