Tuesday, October 12, 2010

+Jesus, today I am tired, I need your music to come and inspire.

"Jesus, come take me away, I long to see your face.
This world is broken, yet beautifully made.
Jesus, come take me away.
Jesus I'll patiently wait, til like a vapor I'll fade.
Help me fulfill all your dreams for these days, 
Jesus I'll patiently wait.

You'll come again, with a shout.
Like a thief in the night, you'll come riding on clouds.
Finally the voice I have followed for life,
has a glorious face that is lit up with light.
And you'll come... for me.
No more pain... peace.
No more fear... release.
Just lost and consumed with my glorious king.

And you'll come for me.
Jesus, today I am tired. I need your music to come and inspire.
I give myself to be refined in this fire, but Jesus today I'm so tired"
-Come For Me, Charlie Hall (as suggested by Devon...perfectly fitting for today.)

Listen to Come For Me by Charlie Hall

No comments: