"I'm so satisfied at the thought of You growing up in me, covering everything. My happiness if found in less of me and more of you." -Shane and Shane
Saturday, April 2, 2011
+nothing unusual, nothing strange, close to nothing at all, the same old scenario, the same old rain, and there's no explosions here
What a very long week. The weeks after breaks always seem to be, don't they? This one has seemed particularly long and draining, so many details, meetings and logistics. The little things that make the bigger things keep ticking. And some weeks those meetings and details feel like work and sometimes they don't. Sometimes all it takes to recover is long walks, big meals, and time. Let all these ingredients sink in? And I'm back to a good place. Ready for another week. Long or short, I plan on remembering my purpose and being humbled by the ability to be where I am right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Shane and Shane lyrics. Really good lyrics. :)
Post a Comment