Monday, May 2, 2011

+it'll take more than just a breeze to make me fall over, fall overboard, overboard

This blog is quickly becoming just a picture-updated blog!

My weeks are spent in my office with budgets and forms and emails.
My weekends? My camera becomes attached to my hip in hopes of capturing all the programs, events, and activities occurring in my halls... and there is never a dead weekend here at KU (rockchalk!)

Confession: by Sunday evening I was beat, so the Stoner Awards (the Department of Student Housing annual awards banquet) is NOT pictured here. I know, I know, my camera needed a rest. But, here's another post giving you a snippet of the lovely life that I call my job!

Tree planting at Crawford Community Center
The KK Amini Weenie Roast
Beautifully dressed women of Maggie and their dates for semi-formal


The Returning Scholarship Hall Directors at Semi Formal
Margaret Amini Hall Banquet Day!

Maggie's Hall Leadership for 10-11 - Proctor, President, Food Board Manager & SHD



1 comment:

Amanda Nally said...

I will just say that I LOVE the picture format of your blog and always wish I took more pictures.