- My sweet friend Kindall Duke got engaged to her well, now fiancee, Nick!
- My presentation proposal (created with a favorite faculty member of mine) was accepted for our professional development day - we'll be talking about values-based time management in a couple week's time!
- A complimentary/encouraging performance evaluation with my supervisor (words and quotes get to me... words of affirmation much?)
- Buying tickets to see The Punch Brothers here in Lawrence in March... with Devon! Meaning: I get to see Devon before I graduate!! I cannot wait for him to get here. Beyond giddy!
- We (the Minnesotans and I) decided that spring break needs to be spend back in the great state of Minnesota and so I have been dreaming of ice/white lands/Dunn Brothers/accents galore ever since.
- With some Christmas money, I purchased a new pair of Brooks running shoes and registered for the half-marathon in April. I decided that I would rather run the full Chicago Marathon in October (another Devon and Heather adventure-to-a-new-city). So for April, I will be training to run a half for speed. These new shoes get to experience some speed workouts!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
+and this could take a lifetime, to believe in something true, but I hope that's not what I do
This week has been extraordinarily special so far, so things worth mentioning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment