Tuesday, March 6, 2012

+i rise as the sun goes down and i play my tune, love and i find a way to each other soon

So I have a very good lookin' boyfriend who happens to live 600 miles to the Southeast of me. I would say this is the moment to insert pity music, except for the fact that when we do see one another, it's like Disney World as far as things we do and food we eat. And for the fact that in two glorious months, our lives will converge in Nashville once again!

That's right! For those of you who I haven't told yet, I accepted a position at Belmont University for the Summer time! I will be filling in for the Director of New Student and Parent Programs while he is on paternity leave with the birth of his 2nd child. I will get to help coordinate and manage the day-to-day operations of Summer Orientation! I know this means a significant lack of free time, but man, am I ready for the challenge!

But until then, Devon and I are adventuring to see one another as much as we can. Devon came this past week and we explored Lawrence and Kansas City and ate our way through the Burger Stand, Tryyaki, local KC BBQ, and more. Here are some of our Zoo pics and the last is from seeing the Punch Brothers at Liberty Hall. What a fantastic weekend. Ahhh, mini-vacations! :)























1 comment:

Amanda Nally said...

YAY!! We'll have to grab coffee or tea or something and catch up this summer! :)