Also, I can't stop laughing at how much this photo looks like that photo. Sweet Calvin & Hobbes.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
+i've closed enough windows to know you can never look back
My heart is so full. My God is so big and so good. I feel a little guilty or like I am cashing in on too much goodness lately, but deep in my heart I just feel immeasurably grateful. It is so good to be back in Nashville. I feel right at home. The sights, the smells, the feel, the weather, the roads, the people, they all just make me smile and remember a time when I was so much more confused than now. Now, I am so excited about working hard, loving others, and growing deeper in my friendships and my relationship with Devon.
Also, I can't stop laughing at how much this photo looks like that photo. Sweet Calvin & Hobbes.
Also, I can't stop laughing at how much this photo looks like that photo. Sweet Calvin & Hobbes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment