Monday, May 28, 2012

+so make the best of this test and don't ask why

A week of work under my belt, a Memorial Day weekend to recover, and an evening to just sit and relax. There is still no permanent bed or a sofa in my new place.... but there is a bookshelf in the living room, and leftovers in the fridge. I am not in class. I am not a student. I have weekends off. I have nights off. I have gone to dinners at married friends' homes. I have seen Devon IN PERSON nearly every day since mid-May.  I have Zumba-ed, run, and frisbee-d. I have hung out with my fam and with my fam-to-be. I have a line-up of amazing folks yet to see and a month of Orientation to tackle. It has been a month!

Graduation pictures. Dear oh dear - and this isn't even everyone that needs to be pictured, just the ones my Dad got on his camera:

Yes, it's THE Greta - at our Hooding Ceremony

with Dr. Wolf-Wendel

Dear sweet goodness, these ladies. No way to describe!
Only thing better than graduating? Cheesy.
Goodbye sweet Lawrence, KS.

Fiance!
Parents and Devon
One last Mirth Cafe adventure together

No comments: