I cannot remember the last weekend where my plans were to stay in Nashville and take it easy. This weekend has been one of those and I was pretty good about documenting it with my iPhone. What a lovely, lovely rest.
![]() |
| A remarkably beautiful Friday dawn |
![]() |
| A homemade wreath with flowers from the Dellinger wedding |
![]() |
| New desk and fixed computer before heading to Monica's house |
![]() |
| Rise and shine, early 13 mile run Saturday before meeting Kristine for lunch |
![]() |
| Sam's Pub and Dragon park with Devon after seeing The Dark Knight Rises |
![]() |
| Playing with the fiance |
![]() |
| Stocked fridge for Mexican dinner night with the Harms' post-church |
![]() |
| Lazy Sunday mornings catching the Journal up on life as of late |
![]() |
| Olympics app? Oh yes. |









1 comment:
even though I get to see you so much more often now, I'm still thankful for the glimpses of your life you show here. love you!
Post a Comment