But where love is, fear won't tread.
All of these friends here agree,
we're right where we should be.
Underneath all your white,
My Lady, My Love, My Bride.
In your darkest hours,
Well, I love you still.
I have and I always will."
-DB
Well, blogging world, I get married in 3 days. I am so happy about that. It's been a long engagement time (in my mind at least) and for the sake of friends and family I'm thrilled for it to finally be here. Greta gets in town this afternoon, follwed by the Minnesotans late this evening. Family tomorrow and more friends by Friday. What a good, good world. I feel covered in prayer and love and support. The vows are written and I think all the logistics we can imagine are finally final.
circa Spring 2008
See you on the other side!

No comments:
Post a Comment