I have narrowed my Grad School search down to 6 universities. This feels so much like applying to Undergrad, only this time I actually know the program that I would like to attend! I am excited about making some visits starting this Summer and hopefully only applying to maybe 3 of them? We will see.
If anyone would like to suggest a school to me, please do!
If you would like to road trip with me, also let me know - c'mon you know you want to go to Kansas, Georgia, Indiana, Arizona, South Carolina, or Colorado!!! :)
Gosh I don't want to leave Belmont. I'm still so in love with it.
6 comments:
yes. road trip. if it wouldn't be awkward for you. I am down.
i can't remember the last time something was awkward, i would love to travel with you! let's talk next time we see each other!
um.. naturally. Post July 18th i am yours, take me far away!
which schools, which schools?
of course LTP!
and naturally, they are state schools:)
so things like KU, UGA, IU, ASU, Clemson, and CSU... :-)
ARKANSAS!!!
Post a Comment