Thursday, March 5, 2009

+tellin' everyone back home, i was takin' the world by storm

Pieced together thoughts for your reading pleasure:

-The following is very Nashvillest in style. I love that blog. And perhaps it's rubbing off on me. It is a lovely sampling of all things Nashville.
-Watching trailers for Watchmen gives me chills. It looks well done and I am so ready to see it. I am not a graphic novel aficionado, I might just be more proud of myself for finishing this one and the discussion that will follow.
-Devon's Tim Kasher history lesson on Saturday's car ride got me ready for Cursive's new album, Mama, I'm Swollen. Again, I do not claim to be an avid listener of either The Good Life or Cursive, but the new album's digital booklet contains handwriting and good graphic design. Paired with the music's eerily honest and personal lyrics, it's hard not be become vaguely obsessed or at least committed to listening through it multiple times without realizing the time that has elapsed.
-I am dying, yes dying, to try Crema. Go with me!
-Spring Break can't come soon enough. Sunday. Sunday. Sunday.
-This morning I tried Sonic's Sonic Sunrise breakfast drink. It's odd. Think: Cherry, Lime, Orange Juice, and Sprite all in one cup. Not sure how I feel about it just yet.
-I really like my Literature class.
-I am positive the Student Affairs staff at Belmont University is performing the purpose they set out to do. Or at least the student development level in my own life has been pretty amazing.
-DeathCab/RaRaRiot/MattCosta in 62 days?
-twomoredays.icandoit!

4 comments:

Jessica_Leigh said...

CREMA!!!!!!!!

Kindall said...

I am also dying to try Crema. We must go soon!

And it's more like 60 days to Death Cab, etc. I'm just slacking.

hlpie said...

deal! after spring break, it's on :)

Erin Carson said...

dcfc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!