Saturday, December 5, 2009

+why am i holding my breath?

"I don't want to call you but you're all I have to turn to.
What do you say when it's all gone away?
Baby I didn't mean to hurt you.
Truth spoke in whispers will tear you apart,
No matter how hard you resist it.
It never rains when you want it to.
You humble me Lord
You humble me Lord
I'm on my knees empty
You humble me Lord
You humble me Lord
So please, please, please forgive me."
-Norah Jones

Chellappa prayed over me today. I haven't been prayed over like that in years. It meant more to me than words can express here. But I felt renewed and now I feel thankful and blessed and I just want to sit and dwell in the presence that is followers of Christ who are diligently seeking.

Thank you for teaching me the lessons no one else could possibly.
Thank you for reaching out to me and getting past my stubbornness.
You alone are capable of such a arduous feat. You alone notice.

No comments: