Sunday, December 6, 2009

+you know the song of long lost cause

"On and on and on we pray, we can break into a bright day,
Nothing worth anything ever goes down easy.
On and on and on we go, I don't understand this windy road,
Nothing worth anything ever goes down easy."
-Mat Kearney (sorry for the excessive quoting of him lately)

I am now officially an Alpha Sigma Tau alumna. I am so excited to be here. It has been such a crazy ride in the sorority. Emotional roller coasters to be sure - we're a large group of girls. I'm proud of my commitment and my time in the group and I am so happy that I am at a place of contentment in leaving. So much changes in a group like this - I joined for the older girls and I'm leaving without any one of them still in the organization.

The two pictures are of my freshman year bid day and this current senior year bid day. We have at least 30-40 more girls now. Crazy growth. So awesome. So different. Good bye, AST! And thank you!

 

No comments: