Tuesday, December 1, 2009

+oh and i don't love you but i always will

It's hard to express to people that sometimes the best synonym for my stress lately is heart ache. I am fortunate to have a couple of people in my life who let me sit and talk and cry and dwell and work through some of this hurt I feel, but I am sure no one goes without this feeling at least a couple hundred times in their life.

I take things too personally, sure. I am very emotional, I agree. I analyze and over-analyze and then analyze how my analysis went. As I come to a close of things and in some cases friendships and interactions it breaks my heart to see how relationships are left, how people choose to handle simple situations that pose an opportunity for beauty and encouragement and are capable of making the situations toxic, disheartening, and troublesome. I am pretty weary from things and people and situations and events... school is school and is a weird stress level that doesn''t really phase me. It's the people (as it has always been the people) who get to the core of where my aches lie.

Prayer, prayer, prayer, that's really all and ever there is to do.

No comments: