On the heather-front as of late:
Gearing up for a weekend in Bloomington, Indianapolis, and possibly Greencastle, Indiana. It's a weekend of interviewing and meeting new people and seeing new things at Indiana University! I'm very excited, though I'm not entirely sure what to expect out of my weekend. I hope it is good weather for exploring and walking and seeing some good friends while I'm at it!
In other news:
1.) Blueberries stain. At least they did my hands today.
2.) I love how us Nashville-ians are snow-pros now. Three snows and we're experts.
3.) It's a good thing I didn't play DDR when it came out. I'm addicted. Must. Give. Back. To. Jessi.
4.) Valentine's Day was perfect (despite all the hatred the two of us have for cheesy holidays). And simple. It snowed outside, we were warm and cozy inside. Lots of food, lots of laughing. Just how I like it.
5.) I got rejected by Colorado State. Sad times, but it's good when doors close just as much as when they open, right?
6.) I got into the Master's Program at the University of Kansas! Meaning? Not officially going there yet... I need an internship, but I'm in to the academic portion, and that makes me grin from ear to ear (and means I can start purusing plane tickets)!
7.) Life is full of unknowns. That's the mantra of this 'semester.'
8.) Yoga and pilates are wonderful.
9.) The season of lent begins tomorrow. Ash Wednesday. 40 days + sundays of focus. Or I hope and pray they will be. Happy Mardi Gras!!
10.) The New Yorker may be my most favorite magazine. Ever. If you want to read some lengthy articles that are very well-researched and get you caught up on current events, it's for you. (Not to mention witty!)
11.) Climb Nashville was one of the coolest experiences ever. Though I may have outdone myself and climbed one too many walls... it's 3 days later and my upper back and wrists still are aching!
12.) The list of movies/tv show seasons watched gets longer by the day. Pop culture trivia, here I come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment