Sunday, August 29, 2010

+early in the morning, i will celebrate the light

I love that God answers prayers in such direct ways. Not that I don't love the indirect, mysterious ways as well, but isn't it nice to just feel tangible effects sometimes?  Prayers when I'm weeping and at my wits end about so many different things, nonetheless. This weekend has been rough on me, remembering what I have left behind and frustrated that I need technology to connect.

Then I came home, a heap of a mess of a person, knowing I just needed to suck it up and be stronger and found this at my door (oh! the details.):

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I don't know this Becca, but I do know that I am thankful for her. :) Love you. Miss you.

hlpie said...

ooooo thanks Alicia, I am as well. I MISS YOU MISS SIMPSON!