So much school spirit these days! It's Hawk Week here at KU, known by other schools as Welcome Week or other mascot-related-titles, it is the week that we welcome all our new students to campus and welcome back all our returning students. The energy is unmatched and I love the racing from place to place to shout and yell and learn and be in community. I would be lying if I said that I would want it to go on forever (exhaustion!), but what a great time to feel renewed and ready for another year. Summer and training was long and hard and gosh it's nice to be back into the academic year. In honor of making it through a week of teaching my first classes ever, getting back into my graduate school course load, and starting fresh, here are some photos!
 |
| The whole HESA (Higher Ed Student Association) group at Traditions Night! |
 |
| All us 2nd years, ready to stand on this field in cap and gown this coming may! C/O 2012! |
 |
| My women's hall and myself at one of the (many many) Scholarship Hall Olympics events this week. |
No comments:
Post a Comment