My boss this Summer always had us go around the table at staff meeting and to "share the song of our heart" each week. In that spirit, I want to share a song that has been in the back of my mind all through training... my manifesto of sorts...so much to relate to. If you have the time, you should really give it a listen (link below).
"A year from now we'll all be gone, all our friends will move away.
And they're going to better places, but our friends will be gone away.
Nothing is as it has been, and I miss your face like hell,
And I guess it's just as well, but I miss your face like hell.
Been talking about the way things change, and my family lives in a different state.
And if you don't know what to make of this, then we will not relate.
So if you don't know what to make of this, then we will not relate.
Rivers and roads, rivers and roads, rivers 'til I reach you."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ero6mzzovl4
No comments:
Post a Comment