Sunday, October 23, 2011

+just as long as we're together, we can find a way

My weekend was book-ended with grading papers on one end and hall meetings on the other...and in the pages: a long distance run, 2 huge breakfasts, 1 afternoon baking with the lady friends, 1 book read for Sociology, and 1 paper completely finished for Research on College Students class. (Oh and hung out with the lovely Brianna Mae... shout out to her because she reads this still!)



All to get to a half a year in the making, highly anticipated trip. Seeing my sister and brother in law for the first time in 6 months. And the first time in 4 months to see my handsome boyfriend. Oh, I'm ready. New York City.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just really enjoy you and your blog :) Hope you are having a ball in the big apple!!!

kelly said...

I love you, you're precious, I'm so glad you got to go to NYC and I hope it was everything you wished for (i need letters from you!!!!), and you're awesome. End of story.