Thursday, November 3, 2011

+if you need, you need me to be with you, i will follow where you lead

It is hard to adjust to being home and needing to focus on work and teaching and classes. I am so glad that the Tsays were so gracious to let Devon and I stay in New York with them, and grateful that we had safe and smooth travels. I'm also lucky to have a department that considers professional development to be a priority and provided the resources for some of our staff to go to Denver to attend sessions and get connected with other graduate students and professionals at the NASPA IV-W conference.

I am easily distracted by wanting to relive all the memories in pictures, but I do have some work to do yet tonight. So I have uploaded a couple of my favorites, and rest assured there are more to come.


and for fun... Modes of Transportation from this past Thursday to today:
Kailyn's Car, Plane #1, People Mover (airport), Plane #2, Plane #3, Taxi Cab, Subway, Bus, Subway, Taxi Cab, Subway, Subway, Ferry Boat, Subway, Taxi Cab, Plane #4, People Mover, Plane #5, Shuttle Van, Light Rail, Shuttle Van, Plane #6, University Van
Ready to see the city by Boat
Devon and the Tsays


On a quest to see Tina Fey
In awe of the New York Public Library

Denver, Colorado at the NASPA conference with my lady-co-workers.
New colleagues/friends from North Dakota and Colorado who braved the icy streets of Denver together to get our runs in during conference.

No comments: