In two weeks from today it will be dead day.
How to get from here to there is a puzzle.
However, free ice cream with Devon helped yesterday. Erin and Kindall's plotting of the summer has made me warm and fuzzy (all beginning with a lovely concert, of course), and a drive to Indiana this weekend for a wedding of two awesome people this weekend.
I am so happy people know how to encourage me. It doesn't take much, but gosh friends really pull through in the moments you need them most. Or so I am learning. And accepting.
Happiest of Wednesdays.
2 comments:
I could walk down the hall and tell you this but I really adore your positivity, your determination, and your ability to rise above a lot of the things I think so many of your peers fall into so easily. You are a gem.
i am glad you got free ice cream, because the ben&jerry's in birmingham "were not participating." silly. i want free ice cream!
Post a Comment