Dead day! No classes, no finals. Two papers due. And lots of meetings and events to go to. But it has arrived. The beginning of the end. Monday night was lovely!Ra Ra Riot:
1. St. Peter's Day Festival
2. Each Year
3. Oh, La
4. Can You Tell
5. Too, Too Fast
6. Ghost Under Rocks
7. Dying is Fine
Matt Costa:
1. Josephine
2. Sweet Rose
3. I Tried
4. Oh Dear
5. Unfamiliar Faces
6. ...something with secret eyes?
7. Miss Magnolia
8. Mr. Pitiful
9. Whiskey and Wine
Death Cab for Cutie:
1. The Employment Pages
2. Your Heart is An Empty Room
3. This is the New Year
4. Photobooth
5. Crooked Teeth
6. No Sunlight
7. Company Calls
8. Little Bribes
9. Grapevine Fires
10. I Will Possess Your Heart
11. I Will Follow You Into the Dark
12. Title Track
13. Cath...
14. Title and Registration
15. Long Division
16. A Movie Script Ending
17. Bixby Canyon Bridge
18. A Diamond and a Tether
19. Soul Meets Body
20. Sound of Settling
21. Transatlanticism
No comments:
Post a Comment