Monday, July 20, 2009

+the bridges that I walk across are weak

There has been little reason for me to be around a computer the past couple of days. The weather has been hitting record lows for July here in Nashville meaning that anytime I can bask in the low to mid 70 degree days we have had, I have been. I cannot remember a week like this since growing up in Pittsburgh.

In addition, Farrin and James have been here (Devon's friends from Indiana) and we have been enjoying some home cooked meals, out to eat meals, and good times with other friends around. With their departure, Adam came, another one of Devon's friends and he'll be here for a couple of days. My friend Erinn is coming this afternoon and staying for a couple of days. After they both leave Wednesday-ish, we'll get a breather and then I'll be heading down to see Sarah!

By the end of this I'll either be extremely energized or ready for a nap. We'll see. These are the last few weeks of summer, so I guess it's just a great way of ending it well.

No comments: