Wednesday, August 26, 2009

+tonight maybe we're gonna run, dreaming of the osaka sun

I am calm, and that's new.
Transitioning well. I feel confident and content and I feel very grounded in my walk with Christ, who is typically the root of my joy, happiness, and peace.
I am happy to report that I have 48 lovely new pretty faces on my floor and actually got to see them all last night at our first hall meeting.
I am getting too old for my job though... even 11pm is pushin' it for me - someone shake me out of that habit!

This weekend I'm headed back to Evansville for a night to pick up Devon's car and to see his family, of course Tucker, and to go back to Charlie's Mongolian Barbeque. This place is phenomenal, I promise to actually take a picture of it this time.

Lookin' forward...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Charlie's looks SO sketchy! I love it!!

mary christine said...

Charlie's is SO GOOD! Haha!

hlpie said...

Charlie's was so good. So good in fact, I completely forgot my camera in the excitement of getting there.

Mmm. Charlie also gave me an extra SPOONful of hot sauce. I braved it - it was wonderful! :)