Sunday, August 16, 2009

+this is that old dream i told you about

Every season I collect things from everything I do and tack them up slowly but surely to my bulletin board (refer to the newer Sabrina movie... she does this when she is in France and every since I was little I wanted to be like her). So here is the Summer. Just a glance at it makes me smile, but it's empty in my new room ready for the Fall now!

"And if I knew the answers, I would tell you now.
Just what would be the chances, that I could show you how?
If I knew where all the tears were coming from,
add up all the years that you've been gone.
This is that new song I told you about... 20 years ago.
Do you know what true romance is and could you show me now?
Just what would be the chances that I could tell you how?
If I knew where all the tears were flowing to,
got them to a river where I'd swim with you downstream.
This is that old dream I told you about... 20 years ago.
And could you hold me now?"
-Badly Drawn Boy

1 comment: