Tuesday, November 10, 2009

+keep the light on in the window for the time that i am gone

Dear loyal friends, blog-followers, family, whomsoever,
I apologize for my brief (yet I doubt torturous) silence in the blogging world. These past few weeks have made me laugh at my own inability to predict the way of the world. I figured this semester would be so low-key and easy beacause of my light class load and light leadership load. However, I forgot that between applying to graduate schools, taking the GRE, visiting graduate schools, visiting home, other fun visits, conferences, job-related busyness, friendships, being a freshmen RA, and looking for an apartment, I am quite a bit exhausted. All good exhaustion, but it happens, and I should have predicted it. Next month at this time I should be signed onto a lease, about to graduate, and planning another adventure or two. Posting more later. Of course. But for now, here are events that have happened as of late in picture form (Crush Party, Auburn University visit, Big-Little reveal, Phi Tau Semi-Formal).... and to come: AST Retreat, University of Kansas visit, and Thanksgiving!




 


No comments: