Since summer began almost a month ago I can proudly say that I have eaten better and worked out every Monday through Friday without fail. I am excited about the routine, and feel healthy (and sore). Food has been mostly homemade lately, oh yes, that means veggies and fruit and other non-caf, non-processed food. So, with the encouragement of consistency, I've decided to take it a little further.
A three week challenge! I love times and goals. So here goes, for three weeks - today through July 2nd, I'm going to attempt to be even healthier. I already drink at least bottle of water a day, new goal: 3 bottles of water a day. I already eat good portions, new goal: make sure every meal is good portions. I already limit sweets/fatty food, new goal: no desserts (unhealthy ones, not fruit or things like that) for the time period. I already workout, new goal: just continue to be consistent.
Nothing too drastic at all. A wee bit more care and concern and a lot less snacking and second-helpings. Don't you love how bored I get in the Summers?
No comments:
Post a Comment