Wednesday, June 24, 2009

+time moves on and time won't be long

Renewed and refreshed. I feel like I have been caught in a storm and suddenly the clouds parted and then there was the after-the-rain feeling - kind of raw from being tossed and turned, but cleaned out and ready for something new. Hello, sunshine and hello to the feeling that life is never meant to be lived alone. It is like that over-referenced Emily Dickinson poem about "you too?" Thanks to the book of Romans, music of Kate Rusby, obsession with Stephen King, Summertime in general, and a weekend in Louisville with the sisters, husbands, and Devon to look forward to!

Quote from Kate Rusby, "I don't really have long term plans apart from continuing to make the music we want to for as long as we can. You never know what's going to happen so you just have to work hard and be good to people and hope life treats you well. So far it mostly has and I really do believe I've been so lucky."

1 comment:

sharon said...

can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait. devon's coming now too?