I took a "Tuesday after work-Wednesday before work" vacation to my dear friend Kelly's home in Chapmansboro, TN. I thought it would be just like going to any person's house, but no, Kelly didn't mention to me the large acreage of land her family owns, the dirt roads, the farm-like feel of it all. I am in love with the country and it was such a fun mid-week break. I also was also given veal, veggies, homemade bread, and homemade pineapple cheesecake for dinner. We just had a relaxing evening, went to bed early (being the working-women we are) and woke up to coffee and fresh blueberry pancakes. The morning commute back to Nashville was rainy and dreery, but with the Groundbreaking Ceremony of our newest Residence Hall to look forward to at Belmont, the time passed pretty quickly. Oh, the country. If I could just live there for years and years I would be so content. So much simplicty.


No comments:
Post a Comment