Monday, June 29, 2009
+meet me in the middle, c'mon let's make up a dance
When Henry and Sharon arrived in Nashville Friday night, the weekend had begun! Devon and I hopped in Gonzo and caravaned up to Lousiville to the Holladay's home for the weekend! It was quite a sleepy journey up for me, but we made it and got a good night of sleep before waking up to Beth getting in from Cincinnati and bringing with her some amazing doughnuts and Drew's coffee. As for the rest of the day, painting, eating lots of food, and hanging out made me very happy. I very much like my sisters and their husbands and it was nice to spend some time with them in Kentucky. I hate that Devon and I had to head home late Saturday night, because another day would have been even nicer. I guess it just means we'll have to do it again...soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment