Monday, June 22, 2009

+so i'm working tearing back the roof

At the very real risk of overstepping the bounds that I have established in my head for this blog, I must mention the appreciation and thankfulness I have for Devon. Perhaps this emotion will fade and in no time I'll be trying to back-peddle or something, but I doubt it. I just laughed because I realized that I'm a plotter and a planner and that I love nothing more than to create a new idea, a new place to go, or a new thing to do. I always end up reanalyzing myself in the process and I always end up asking Devon if that is okay. If that is alright. His response is unwaveringly, "If it's who you are, then yes." Then I get worried about if he still likes the person I'm becoming and he smiles and says, "It's who you are, how could I not like it?" and then I apologize for what I say or how I act and he hugs me and says something like "If it's who you are how can I ever hold it against you?" I think it's a rare person who says that they will be there for you no matter what, just wants you to be yourself, and then proves those words with their actions every day. Just thankful today. That's all.

No comments: