Wednesday, July 15, 2009

+even the stars sometimes fade to gray even the stars hideaway

I just got back from vacation with the family at Hilton Head Island in South Carolina! I have never been to the southern portion of the Atlantic Ocean and it was quite a lovely experience - especially with my family, dad's brother's family and my Grandma. Other than just being able to relax and to take some time off of work, there were beach walks, tennis playing, kayaking, dolphin watching, mini-golfing, and laying out at the pool to enjoy. I also read non-stop (it felt like) and ate at some amazingly yummy restaurants. This week I've felt pretty refreshed and just downright excited about returning a few hours south to the lovely state of Florida next week! What a great experience!

3 comments:

Erin Carson said...

i didn't know you listened to the weepies!

Mark Cook said...

wonderful pictures. sounds like an enchanting time.

hlpie said...

yes, erin! the weepies! you need to hear all their work!

and mark - thank you! it definately was!