Tuesday, August 11, 2009

+take me from the place i know, take me from the place i can go

Today is the move day over to Maple Hall! So I guess with RA Training starting Saturday, this past weekend was the last one of the Summer. Crazy! Just a few days left working in the Office of Residence Life, then a jam-packed week! Thankfully this last weekend I got to meet Devon's adorable dog, Tucker, and some of his relatives. Such a good way to finish! Still sore from moving the roomates out, but ready for a little more.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm excited to spend my last semester at Belmont with you. Love you!

ps. that doggie is adorable!

sharon said...

what kind of doggie? it makes me want to get one. :)

hlpie said...

Alicia- agreed:) When do you get back?

Sharon - it's a Bichon Poodle. Isn't it so adorable? I think we said "He's sooo cute" every five seconds :)