I started a new blog and I'm a little insecure about it because I am afraid it is very self-exclamatory. However, it is helping my postive thinking and giving me a new outlet for creativity. It truly is a wonderful practice to take days that may not be on the surface good days and picking out those little moments during a day where I smile, breathe easier, and am thankful to be living.
So, dum dum dum... here it is..."Details of a Day"
I'm excited to see where it can go!
1 comment:
Do not worry. everyone needs place to rant and rave to the world. The only way we can really be heard in todays tech heavy society is through blogging.
The blog looks good so far. If you have questions feel free to ask. I know a lot about blogger and the things you can do with it.
Stay with it. Blogging is the way to go.
http://brotherkangrants.blogspot.com/2009/12/at-office-on-cold-winters-day.html
Kevin
Post a Comment