Ah, what beautiful weather is finally settling into Nashville! I love how crisp it is every morning. So far I haven't gotten annoyed by goosebumps or chills. Nope, it is a welcome change and I'm happy to be where ever I find myself - whether that is in class or at work - every place seems right these days.
I also decided that real friendship is the kind that doesn't feel like work. I have spent a lot of time in high school and in college pushing and pulling and stressing over friendships and now I am starting to realize that the best friendships are the ones that just fit naturally into life. The friends who care enough to make time for me and just show up when I need it the most. When they leave a note on my desk or call me up just to see how I am doing. And those are the friends I find myself wanting to do all those things for also without any hopes of reciprocation. Those are the friends who I can rely upon. I never knew it could be so easy, though.
A very happy Thursday to all. It will be a busy one on my end, but I have a settled feeling about it all. Thank my Jesus for such a wonderful balance.
1 comment:
i love you heather pierce. you have such a way with words. and you pick good songs to accompany your blog. :)
Post a Comment